Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,503
# 1 Bikinis in the main Hubs
07-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Really Cryptic?

What happened to the No Bikinis for Players Because We don't Want Them on Other Planets Rule?

You still keep them from us and yet there is this NPC wearing one on NR for example.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-K...3-21-21-32.jpg
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,124
# 2
07-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Really Cryptic?

What happened to the No Bikinis for Players Because We don't Want Them on Other Planets Rule?

You still keep them from us and yet there is this NPC wearing one on NR for example.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-K...3-21-21-32.jpg
when they give clothes appropriate armour values & add hub invasion events, these outfits may become fun. since it would reduce the players using them to fodder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
Considering Ryan broke 25k in a NX, I expect he could easily pull 10k in an Escape Pod with a Hand Phaser.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 687
# 3
07-13-2013, 02:32 PM
Eff it, bikinis for all female characters all the time.

Freedom of choice and all that if they want to wear it.
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 323
# 4
07-13-2013, 02:48 PM
Isn't that the "Please come to Risa" NPC? I'm sure she'll disappear when the event ends.

Cryptic wants a character related to a special event to stand out so players will notice him or her, and they want that character to represent what you can expect in that special event, although not necessarily what you will receive while attending it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.

Last edited by jbmaverick; 07-13-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,025
# 5
07-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmaverick View Post
Isn't that the "Please come to Risa" NPC? I'm sure she'll disappear when the event ends.

Cryptic wants a character related to a special event to stand out so players will notice him or her, and they want that character to represent what you can expect in that special event, although not necessarily what you will receive while attending it.
Yup, just look at the disk on the forehead.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,124
# 6
07-13-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
Eff it, bikinis for all female characters all the time.
you realise that if this ever happens, most of the female toons on esd will end up being ferengi, tellerite, & pakled in bikini's right?

though im sure many will be happy to see catians in such... attire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
Considering Ryan broke 25k in a NX, I expect he could easily pull 10k in an Escape Pod with a Hand Phaser.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 687
# 7
07-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Saurian Females in Bikinis.

Perfect!
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 829
# 8
07-13-2013, 03:21 PM
What's wrong with Caitians in bikini? -are you racist?
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 701
# 9
07-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
Saurian Females in Bikinis.

Perfect!
Y'know, I have to ask... what is with the (obviously reptilian) Saurian females having breasts anyway?

I mean, aren't mammary glands pretty much restricted to, well, mammals?
Republic Veteran
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 170
# 10
07-13-2013, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skollulfr View Post
when they give clothes appropriate armour values & add hub invasion events, these outfits may become fun. since it would reduce the players using them to fodder.
Don't you receive constant UV damage to your skin when you wear bikini's? If that were translated to Armor Values would it be a negative value, do you take damage just by wearing the clothing item, how long of wearing the item before your die from Solar Exposure? How many DPS is a bad sunburn?

I think that all clothing items should be unisex, I wanna see some guys in bikini's.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:00 PM.