Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Help Im stuck
08-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi,

I need help here..Im in the episode.."behind Enemy Lines" which places me on the Rator 3 planet of the hyran sector.

in the beginning Im doing ok its when I approached to the buildings where there is a path that is leading to it...gets me into a posiition im not able to resolved. There is a huge Rock that is somewhat blocking the path going to the buildings I need to where I need to disabled the transporter on that planet. Each time I get killed and have to click on the respawn button I would end up inside the rock and I cannot get out....has this happen to anybody and how did you figure out to get out. I end up beaming up to my ship to start the game over each time at has happend..and i dont want to keep doing that

Im trying not to get respawn all the time but it is a difficult level and a very challenging game..

So, all you fellow trekkies...could you please help here..thanks

Live long and prosper!!

Paulie :-)
Commander
# 2
08-04-2013, 05:38 PM
I have not had that problem on that mission but I have had similar problems where I beam down for a mission and my entire away team except for me has beamed into the ground. Sometimes I can see their heads or parts of them sticking out but they can't get out and if I want to continue I have to do the entire mission solo.

I have also had it where my team will beam down successfully and then when I get to a slope as I climb up it my team becomes embedded in it and they can't move, or they will get embedded to the point where I can't even see them any more.

Usually the only way I can fix the mission is to drop it and of course that does not fix it, it just makes the problem go away and you do something else. So if it is a mission you need to complete then skip it and move on or if you really want to complete it find a way not to die.

Last edited by elemberq333; 08-04-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
08-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Try typing /stuck

It should teleport you a few feet away into a clear location. Unfortunately, your BOffs aren't affected.
Captain
# 4
08-05-2013, 03:05 AM
You could flag one boff back but I haven't had any problems with any mission in this game rather easy compared to other rpgs.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Ensign
# 5 thank you
08-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Thank you..one more question, one of you suggested that I type Stuck...where Do I type that?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauliewok64 View Post
Thank you..one more question, one of you suggested that I type Stuck...where Do I type that?
Type "/stuck" without the quotes into the chat console.