Former PWE Community Team Lead
The Spotlight on the Foundry Returns! This week's spotlighted mission is "Alpha Flight" by RemairTamec. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

This mission was also the winning mission from Foundry Challenge #7!

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
08-18-2013, 05:18 AM
Will give this mission a try since I"m not Tier V nukara on 2 characters I'm giving the grinding a rest and will do this before lvling my romulan up
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Captain
# 3
08-18-2013, 05:25 AM
Just finished it, but i must say i don't find it very interesting.
Captain
# 4
08-18-2013, 06:11 AM
I was very interested for a second... "Spotlight on the Foundry" seemed like "We're gonna talk about the Foundry for once!". Guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius
Just finished it, but i must say i don't find it very interesting.
Also try "Cloaked Loyalties". I'm not sure if it's up because of the problems with Legacy of Romulus, but it is also a great mission.

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Well done! Congrats Remair!
Lieutenant
# 6
04-18-2014, 10:39 PM
I am working on a foundry mission and I have a problem that i cannot solve. For example, after i defeat and enemy fleet i have two choices... I can either travel to another system talk to a person and go through a portal or go though the portal to another system with out choosing to talk to a contact in the other system.

Let me make this more understandable.

I defeat an enemy fleet, i then get hailed by somebody that tells me to meet a contact. And i can either choose to travel to another system like Andoria, speak with a contact there and then come back to the the map i left from and go through the portal. Or I can ignore that objective and go through the portal.

My question is, how do i do that? I've been fiddling around trying to do just that, but it becomes all messed up.