Career Officer
# 1 Elachi Battleship
08-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ahz...ature=youtu.be

An overview of the ship. For those that don't have it, but are considering it for pvp.

Plus the Lobi store consoles, and the reward pack console.

Plus, the sooper secret bridge device that at least ONE fleet MUST HAVE!

Cheers!!

And thanks to Joran for being a helper and being my smash test dummy for firing off the consoles!!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.

Last edited by thissler; 08-17-2013 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Thanking Joran!
Commander
# 2
08-17-2013, 12:46 PM
So many hax on that ship...
K'eg/T'lol/Dude/Yak
Career Officer
# 3
08-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheyak View Post
So many hax on that ship...
I do not like them Bob I Am, I do not like your Yaks with Hax!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 4
08-17-2013, 06:32 PM
It's one thing to watch it and try to visualize the pivot...but what ship would say you it pivots like?
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Empire Veteran
# 5
08-17-2013, 07:06 PM
i thought it was a great ship without the hax. hilarious how powerful that charge shot is, and look at that, the black death console effect lasts long enough for you to use it on someone. truly, it is to laugh. its more of an i win butten then most of us even realized. its triple hilarious when you compare that attack to thaloron. i sold 750 contraband and 20 keys and had enough for one, enjoying it so far, sans any hax consoles. first lock box ship actually.

the galor only beats it in 1 way, impulse modifier. otherwise its a galor you can use DHCs on, with a 4th tac console, and temporarily cloak as well lol

im not finding the elatchi weapons all that effective, compared to my advanced fleet weapons. the 5 second lockout neuters them to an extreme degree, and even DHC procs arent being very noticable. if i was hitting hard enough to deal big DHC direct to hull damage, i would already have made a hole in his shields. i thought it might be better on a beam boat, but again not all that much. honestly thats a good thing. weapons shouldn't be 100% bypassing shields with on hit procs anyway.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 6
08-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
im not finding the elatchi weapons all that effective, compared to my advanced fleet weapons. the 5 second lockout neuters them to an extreme degree, and even DHC procs arent being very noticable. if i was hitting hard enough to deal big DHC direct to hull damage, i would already have made a hole in his shields. i thought it might be better on a beam boat, but again not all that much. honestly thats a good thing. weapons shouldn't be 100% bypassing shields with on hit procs anyway.
The 5s lockout is easily "trolled" because of the folks using the Turrets, eh?

I've seen a lot of folks that spam the Crescents in that manner - leaving them pretty weak. On the other hand, I've seen folks get pretty damn lucky with the procs when mixing in a Crescent DBB for the BO while using a mix of Elite Fleet Disruptors and Nanite Disruptors.

I'm still trying to get an answer on whether the Elites are a dual proc like the Nanite, Plasma Hybrid (not Rom), and Polarized. Yeah, TT's going to clear much of that and the odds of being able to multi-stack in a TT gap is going to be low...and...then getting the Crescent proc at the same time is pushing it...but there are ways on certain targets of increasing that TT gap.

Has anybody done any serious testing regarding the 5s lockout - is it actually on the target or is it on the attacker? I know Thissler's always saying that folks should record things so they can go back and look - and I wish I had earlier with something, because it would have answered my question (but I didn't - so I'm asking)...
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin