Captain
# 1 Buying traits
08-20-2013, 04:28 AM
You really need to make another way of getting the new traits having them in the lottery boxes and on the exhcha he is a joke

Only way to get helmsman train for me would be to spend enough zen to buy another ship absolute joke
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Career Officer
# 2
08-20-2013, 05:51 AM
as much as i dislike it - i belive they should be added to the Lobi Store
Captain
# 3
08-20-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalfyr View Post
as much as i dislike it - i belive they should be added to the Lobi Store
They're cheaper on the Exchange then they would be in the Lobi Store, and you don't need to buy Keys to get them off the Exchange.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.