Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
I know you don't care any more, I get it. But did you know that you can't even put a human boff in a TOS uniform any more? I bought the uniforms years ago, I have older boffs in the uniform but I can't make a new one. I have the shirt option... under loose jacket... when it's not. I do not have a rank option for the scrambled eggs on the sleeves. When I put the pants on him from TOS, well standard pants, there's no TOS option the only boots that are close any more are the ones from the motion picture. The TOS boots are gone.

Is there any chance you guys can hire a programmer, sit him down at his station, load up the tailor code and just like the Pakleds point at the screen and say "You are smart, make it go".

Seriously, stop adding stuff for just 2 months and start fixing stuff. God knows you stopped adding content long enough during the takeover, and we were all paying back then. Surely your player base will stick around long enough for you to fix stuff.
Career Officer
# 2
08-20-2013, 09:37 AM
You express the frustration I, and many others, feel. I keep reopening tickets and they keep closing them ("Solved") just to close them. I've been told there is nothing they can do for me; I just have to wait for the Devs to get to (whatever) known problem. Really? So, WHY are we entering tickets? You are right: They don't care. They really, really don't.
Career Officer
# 3
08-21-2013, 02:27 AM
I've got to agree. It's not enough to build a strong heroic character, who can beat off the Borg with merely a look... You have to look great while you're doing it!

Seriously, this one is a major issue, with SO MANY posts in this forum regarding one aspect or another of the Tailor. It's seriously broken. At best it seems to lose your ownership of slots, so outfits become invalid and cant be renamed - there's no delete button to deal with those either. At worst, it crashes to desktop consistently and reproducibly in various places.

Come on Cryptic, you KNOW the tailor is broken, either FIX it or STOP SELLING costume slots for Zen until you do!
Career Officer
# 4
08-21-2013, 10:49 AM
I agree that this issue is frustrating and annoying, as are all the other numerous issues that are currently having a very negative effect on the game-play experience.

All we can really do is hope that Cryptic are aware of all these issues and are working on getting them fixed.
Career Officer
# 5
08-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlyuk View Post
I agree that this issue is frustrating and annoying, as are all the other numerous issues that are currently having a very negative effect on the game-play experience.

All we can really do is hope that Cryptic are aware of all these issues and are working on getting them fixed.
Well, I have no doubt their are aware. I have NO faith it will be fixed.