Captain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B22Uy7SBe4

Watch That is all
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .

Star Trek Online : Delta Rising - not the best but it's not that bad STOP with the pitch forks as they come out every season or update it's boring seeing it on every page, thread and all mediums out there. .
Captain
# 2
08-20-2013, 03:06 PM
LOL, that was awesome!

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Career Officer
# 3
08-20-2013, 03:15 PM
...I lost it at "thumbnail."

Should this film be reclassified as a comedy?
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Captain
# 4
08-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Although I was not one to yell at Into Darkness, I was disappointed at wasting such a good acting team and effects crew on such a weak script. Not as bad as ST#5, but not among the greats either.

That said, this clip showed things I'd never considered, and it did a great job mocking those points without having to scream at them.

I love the checklist at the end. I'm personally one who felt Old Spock, recognizing there were radical changes in the altered timeline, should have warned Starfleet, or at least Young Spock about the epic issues: space amoebas, colony parasitic back-huggers, planet killers, whales, V'ger, Botany Bay, Borg, etc. If he wanted to leave the less destructive ones for discovery, that's fine.
Captain
# 5
08-20-2013, 05:11 PM
Oh I hate the new films and this made me laugh hard

Star Trek Online : Delta Rising - not the best but it's not that bad STOP with the pitch forks as they come out every season or update it's boring seeing it on every page, thread and all mediums out there. .
Career Officer
# 6
08-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Jar Jar," Mesa thinks yousa gonna get flamed by JJ Fanboi's BIG-BIG."
Loved it. Thanks for sharing this.
You will learn that Delta Rising is the best expansion ever.YOU WILL LOVE IT.
Captain
# 7
08-21-2013, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwright View Post
Although I was not one to yell at Into Darkness, I was disappointed at wasting such a good acting team and effects crew on such a weak script. Not as bad as ST#5, but not among the greats either.

That said, this clip showed things I'd never considered, and it did a great job mocking those points without having to scream at them.

I love the checklist at the end. I'm personally one who felt Old Spock, recognizing there were radical changes in the altered timeline, should have warned Starfleet, or at least Young Spock about the epic issues: space amoebas, colony parasitic back-huggers, planet killers, whales, V'ger, Botany Bay, Borg, etc. If he wanted to leave the less destructive ones for discovery, that's fine.

i would still rather watch the final frontier than the new trek

Captain
# 8
08-21-2013, 09:35 AM
"Star Trek Into Darkness" grossed just under half a billion dollars worldwide and currently holds a 87 percent Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Yet during a "Star Trek" fan convention in Las Vegas earlier this month, attendees ranked "Star Trek Into Darkness" as the worst of the Star Trek movies. (As someone who owns "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" on DVD, I promise it is far from the worst "Star Trek" movie.)"

-Huffpost

the stuck in the mud trek nerds can say what they want.....but the movie proved itself, it kicked butt.

Last edited by cgta1967; 08-21-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Captain
# 9
08-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
**Yawn

** Does a youtube search to rewatch Red Letter Media's reviews of the TNG movies.

I'm still Romulus_Prime. Joined STO in January 2010.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-28-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
Into Darkness was far from the best film I ever saw. It was also far from the worst. I thought that the cute references thrown to the uberfanbase were a little too obvious, and the movie would have worked just as well without the villain being Khan Noonian Singh himself. Although, I do like the idea that I can almost relate to Khan's motives in this one. It was far too early in what I consider a new franchise to destroy and rebuild the Enterprise. After only two movies, we haven't even gotten emotionally attached to the thing. The destruction of a good portion of San Francisco was only there for the special effects with the horror of the human toll being glossed over, it may just as well have been the outskirts of Kirk's hometown in Iowa. The whole super blood thing was just silly.

That being said, it was still a more or less fun movie to go to, BUT, I have no problem seeing it getting mocked, either, and this video was hilarious.

Edit:
I don't know why they didn't mention the underwater Enterprise. I found that part comical.
"So, letting the priests and astronomers see a new light moving across the sky while we are in orbit would a disruption to their culture, so, we'll just park underwater while we steal one of their important artifacts"
"Riiiiiiiiight, let's do that".
"Damn-it, Jim, this is a Starship, not a submarine".
Risa Beach Bum

Last edited by javaman1969; 08-28-2013 at 07:12 PM.