Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 344
# 1 Suliban Cell Ship in Freefall
08-29-2013, 12:14 PM
If anyone was interested, the Cell Ship is now in a free fall in regards to price.

They are now around 100 million
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,087
# 2
08-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamank View Post
If anyone was interested, the Cell Ship is now in a free fall in regards to price.

They are now around 100 million
Its an ugly ship to begin with, the Tuffli is more appealing, and those have been discontinued.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 655
# 3
08-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Also, you can only run one Cell mission at a time now.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 174
# 4
08-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Yeah, the only reason it was 200-250 mil at the start was due to the doff recruitment 'exploit\bug' that let us run one of each of the missions without taking a single assingment slot
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,087
# 5
08-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikonov View Post
Yeah, the only reason it was 200-250 mil at the start was due to the doff recruitment 'exploit\bug' that let us run one of each of the missions without taking a single assingment slot
Now its just one ugly @ss ship inferior to the Tuffli.

Though I do not condone that exploit, its another broken toy from Cryptic
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 344
# 6
08-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
Now its just one ugly @ss ship inferior to the Tuffli.

Though I do not condone that exploit, its another broken toy from Cryptic
Besides the appearance, how is it not as good a Tuffli?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,502
# 7
08-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by architect13 View Post
Also, you can only run one Cell mission at a time now.
didn't see that in the patchnotes...

also... meh they only gave out Suliban DOffs... i would have wanted Romulan DOffs... still waiting for that Romulan Crew on my Ship that is overrun with Klingon DOffs.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 429
# 8
08-29-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
didn't see that in the patchnotes...

also... meh they only gave out Suliban DOffs... i would have wanted Romulan DOffs... still waiting for that Romulan Crew on my Ship that is overrun with Klingon DOffs.

wasn't in the patch notes...they stealth patched it....oh well...my cell isn't so special now...but still a fun ship for all it does still have...and for doing colony chains? still nice to have.
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:25 PM.