Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, September 5th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2.5 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Yay! Hive Onslaught is fixed!
Career Officer
# 3
09-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Hive fixes?! Wow, maybe now I'll actually try it again.

Quote:
All bolt and beam Polaron weapons now use unique sound effects.
Well see now that's just creepy. I was literally just thinking today how wimpy the polaron beams sound and maybe I should ask for the sound on polaron weapons in general to be upgraded. Normally I'd ask you to kindly leave my mind, but if you're going to start taking ideas from up there and implementing them, well I guess you can stay. Just clean up any messes you make up there. Because it's already a mess and I don't really need more if you know what I'm sayin'.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Captain
# 4
09-04-2013, 04:42 PM
noooo!! what will I do in the morning?

Great that Hive will be fixed. It's bloody hard
Career Officer
# 5
09-04-2013, 04:48 PM
HSE fix, YES!

Believe it or not, mostly I enjoy HSE right now, but I have to go with a group of at least 3 very heavy hitters (as in above and beyond what the game intended) and there are still this WTF moments, like getting FBP+Torp Spread to death by both Unimatrix ships and than lanced at the spawn :p
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Empire Veteran
# 6
09-04-2013, 04:50 PM
probably due for a fleet vulcan ship by now. maybe with the LT sci made universal?
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 7
09-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Glad they fixed Hive, it was a mess. I've been phantom lanced on many occasions. That being said, any chance of you guys fixing older annoying bugs?
Captain
# 8
09-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Oh, hello, Foundry preview loading time fix! How are you today?

EDIT: That sounded creepier than I intended.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 09-04-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
09-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Why is there no fix yet for the intense lag and launcher issue that have been reported by numerous sto customers? Not even a mention if anything is being looked into. I myself haven't even been able to play due to all these issues for the last 2 days because the lag is so bad. And its not on my end because any other online game I play, even intense game such as BF3 runs smooth as silk.

I don't want to be getting negative here but if things aren't going to improve, ill find other avenue's.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx

Last edited by xlocutusofborgx; 09-04-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Commander
# 10
09-04-2013, 05:06 PM
YAY! i see a lot of good fixes here. cudos to th team!
this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.

LLAP, everyone.
Closed Thread