Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Tailor / Outfit slot bugs
09-09-2013, 01:12 PM
I recently filed a ticket regarding bugged outfit slots on my KDF-aligned Romulan (Ticket ID: 1,978,244).

After looking through here a little, it would seem to be a widespread issue, where people cannot edit/wear outfits from bugged slots, apparently only affecting KDF characters. So I'm just posting a new thread to remind the devs that the issue is still here and still affecting a number of people (myself included).
Career Officer
# 2
09-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Yep still here as a bug and I can state categorically that entering the strip joint mission in the pirate outpost is what killed my slot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Ensign
# 3
09-12-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm having the same issue with my KDF character's outfits. after I wear the new outfit for a few map changes for missions it will change back to the original outfit from when I first made the character and won't let me put the other outfits back on.

Last edited by nightfox18; 09-12-2013 at 08:20 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4 Tailor / Outfit Bugs
09-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Holy Crap, I've had this glitch for almost a full year now. Not only can i not change a single thing on my current outfit or any of my outfits, but i can't change any of my Bridge officer's outfits or physical features, as well as some of them were initially set back to the standard physical appearance. Thankfully, the old uniforms i had for them did not get reset on some of them. But i did not spend this much time, money and effort getting a full Duty Officer and Bridge Officer Roster that consisted of ONLY GORN just to have them turned into, what i can only assume, looks like adolescent teenage Gorn. Cryptic, Please fix this.