Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
Are graviton generators working as intended?

Did a test with a friend a few weeks back. Took him into a pvp dual and tested the effect of graviton generator consoles on him.

With 5 Very rare mk XI consoles my gravity well 3 couldn't pull him at all, and without any very rare mk XI consoles my tractor beam held him fast.

No he wasn't using any abilities. we weren't actually pvping, just testing. Seems like graviton generator consoles are currently pointless.

No grate revelation mind you, every science skill except flow capacitors seems pretty pointless these days but shouldn't there be at least some noticeable difference between a full rack of very rare mk XI consoles and non at all?
Captain
# 2
09-11-2013, 06:00 AM
See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=846611 for GW2 and 3 as well as TR upcomming fixes.
Career Officer
# 3
09-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
I found an issue that was causing the kinetic damage on GravWell 2 & 3 to not account properly for the player's Aux power. The system guys are going to update it and test it to make sure that this doesn't suddenly cause its damage output to go too high, but we will definitely fix it so that if you use GW3 with a high Aux rating, it will scale up and be better than GW1.
The problem is with gravity well, not the graviton generators skill. They are working on fixing it.

Edit: Yay I made 1k posts

Last edited by monkeybone13; 09-11-2013 at 08:27 PM.