Lt. Commander
In the first of our updates to the timeline of Star Trek Online, read what happened in the years 2379 and 2380.
Following the death of Praetor Shinzon at the Battle of Bassen Rift, the Romulan government fell into disarray. Tel'aura, one of the few remaining members of the Romulan Senate and a former ally of Shinzon, declares herself the new Praetor, supported by Fleet Commander Tomalak as the new leader of the Imperial Defense Force.
Read more here!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-29-2008, 02:55 PM
This was a nice reading from my side and nice writing from your side.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-29-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm curious, can you tell us who wrote this piece of the expanded history?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRedshirt View Post
I'm curious, can you tell us who wrote this piece of the expanded history?
/em raises hand.

I'm guilty. I write all the content for the web sites and I've been knee-deep in timeline ideas for weeks now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
/em raises hand.

I'm guilty. I write all the content for the web sites and I've been knee-deep in timeline ideas for weeks now.

A very great stroy so far please keep up the great work!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Quote:
/em raises hand.

Cool. It sounds like the Romulan events stay somewhat true or at least follow the events as written in Titan. If that is the case (SPOILER ALERT) do the Remans become allies with the Klingons? Will Remans be a "sub-faction" in the Klingon Empire in STO?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Quote:
/em raises hand.

Awesome! Thanks for including Garak without a doubt one of my favorite characters from Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Quote:
/em raises hand.

Very nice Kestrel. Thank you very much.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-29-2008, 09:34 PM
I wish to point out that some Segments of the Romulan Government Time line have a base in events already mentioned in Book "Star Trek Titan - Taking Wing" Which is a great book by Michael A. Martin and Co-Author Andy Mangels.

Did you get any of your inspiration from that book? Either way it was a very nice write up. I very much support the developers attempts to give us some history.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-30-2008, 02:40 AM
Quote:
/em raises hand.

Thanks mate. Nice work, it's good to be reading this and I look forward to many more!
Closed Thread