Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
UPDATE (9/20 @3:21PM): Tribble is back up!

Hello Captains,

We will be temporarily bringing Tribble down later today as we prepare it to be used for testing new code. We expect Tribble to be brought back up with a new build before the end of the day.

When Tribble does become available again, it will not be to test Season 8 content. We do have a testing plan for the content in Season 8 and will provide more updates on it as it becomes available. In the meantime, the upcoming patch notes for Tribble will include further details on what will be available for testing.

Additionally, when Tribble is brought back up, only Gold Members will be able to log into the server for the time being.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 09-20-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-20-2013, 12:10 PM
So if I understand correctly, only gold members will be able to test on tribble but there is nothing to test?
Lieutenant
# 3
09-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
So if I understand correctly, only gold members will be able to test on tribble but there is nothing to test?
]]

yep there only adding new code im gonna have a guess here there gonna do a character wipe to they wont do season 8 after they bring the feature story arc yet
Rihannsu
# 4
09-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
...no. The post right above yours specifically says, "the upcoming patch notes for Tribble will include further details on what will be available for testing."
Republic Veteran
# 5
09-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the update, Bran. Eagerly waiting to see what is coming later today.
Captain
# 6
09-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello Captains,

We will be temporarily bringing Tribble down later today as we prepare it to be used for testing new code. We expect Tribble to be brought back up with a new build before the end of the day
Will this new code change the system requirements?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 7
09-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
Will this new code change the system requirements?
No, it shouldn't. This is the same process we go through before every season launches (except with the Gold/Silver Member access changes being something that was not done in the past).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 8
09-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
No, it shouldn't. This is the same process we go through before every season launches (except with the Gold/Silver Member access changes being something that was not done in the past).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Hi Brandon, you got me kind of curious as to why silvers are being locked out of Tribble for how ever long.

I understand that we might be given access at a later time but what's the difference?
Captain
# 9
09-20-2013, 05:03 PM
This is a really good patch for PVP and also for some other stuff (fix on female legs, lol).

Hope it gets to Holodeck before S8.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
09-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Gold Members
I perfer to think of myself as being more of a gold Subscriber then a gold member.Don't know why but every time I read that I keep thinking austin powers.
Closed Thread