Ensign
I hope this is the right place to ask, but could someone help me identify some uniform pieces in the following pic?

Unfortunately, I didn't catch who the player was.

The top is a Jupiter 4 with a Tholian Silk Scarf and tight leggings as far as I can tell. Beyond that, I can't say I've ever seen the other pieces.

After looking through the tailor options, C-store preview pics, Lobi store item previews, the Exchange (for event items), and whatever Google Images can come up with, I still couldn't identify the boots, gloves, belt, or wrist and leg attachments. Aside from what's on the wiki, there's surprisingly little information out there. Are these pieces part of some set I'm not aware of or from a veteran reward unlock?

I'm particularly interested in the belt. It looks a little like the Romulan Republic 2 belt, with the leg pouch and capsules, but this is obviously a Caitian (tail).

Any help would be appreciated.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
10-01-2013, 07:00 PM
You're looking at the Dilithium Mine costume pieces. I use the boots, personally.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Ensign
# 3
10-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Thank you, iconians. Completely forgot about the fleet mine. Never noticed the mining foreman NPC wearing the boots.