Commander
# 1 zen not showing after purchase
10-06-2013, 01:51 PM
I have no idea whats going on but I've brought 1100 and 540 of zen and nothing has turned up on my billing account and also there are no zen to transfare
Career Officer
# 2
10-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Initial purchases can take upto 2 days to be authorised. Just be patient and it will turn up after it has had a quick check procedure (or whatever it is they do). I remember my first one was about 4 hours.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Commander
# 3
10-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
Initial purchases can take upto 2 days to be authorised. Just be patient and it will turn up after it has had a quick check procedure (or whatever it is they do). I remember my first one was about 4 hours.
I've also brought zen on friday and it went really quick today it's just not showing
Career Officer
# 4
10-13-2013, 09:22 AM
New cruiser Price? It's not very clear how much this will cost. Where is the z store? Surely you want customers to spend money. Rather than receiving an email on their phone from you, following a link to a load of waffle about a product but no price? (I know this is star trek but let's be honest, we're still using currency!)... so how do we view the store outside the game now then?
Evo@Droc-lionia
Vice Admiral - Jupiter Force
Life Subscriber
15000+ Accolade points