Commander
# 1 Additional ground weapon slot
10-12-2013, 05:23 AM
Note to devs:

I would love to have a 3rd group weapons slot.

I just saw that an additional Ground and Space Duty Officer slot available through the Dyson Joint Command Reputation and ran a great CGE match where a variety of energy types where being used. It made me think and miss the days of having one end gear item and a second item of one's personal choice. It really added a bit of variety, originality, and personality to the missions. I used to use a Borg Tet. Pulsewave. I love both my Omega gear and bonuses but would like to have a Fleet or other top level weapon I can easily use as I run ground ESTF's.

I'd love to have a 3rd ground weapons slot and would not mind if obtaining it was integrated into a reputation system. Thanks.
Joined STO in September 2010.
Career Officer
# 2
10-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Even if a third slot were limited to only a melee weapon (or no weapon), it'd be useful. Yes.
Captain
# 3
10-16-2013, 06:25 AM
I would love this. Then I could finally have my phaser sniper, phaser shotgun(with noobtube) and a blast assault minigun with out having to switch anything.

so yeah

/signed
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
Captain
# 4
10-16-2013, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Even if a third slot were limited to only a melee weapon (or no weapon), it'd be useful. Yes.
+1. This is my sentiment exactly.

Further, I say your away team members should get an extra, melee-only slot.