Former PWE Community Team Lead
Episode 3 of StarbaseUGC's Foundry Feature Episode Series, "Purity III: Of Honor", is now available to play! Read the press release to learn more about it and view the brand-new trailer.

Link to the press release.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
10-15-2013, 01:31 PM
Congratulations with the third publish! *thumbs up!*
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Captain
# 3
10-15-2013, 03:28 PM
I didn't get a chance to do II yet, due to work. However I will add this one as well. So I can do them soon as I get a chance.
Lieutenant
# 4
10-15-2013, 04:45 PM
The beginning and ending parts were just as interesting as the previous episodes, but I had some issues with the middle part of the storyline. I think it just went way overboard in showing the antagonists going "Look at us, we're EVIL!! SO EVIL!! Bwa-haha!"

I think they could have gotten the message across without being quite so heavy handed. Still I look forward to the next episode.
Commander
# 5
10-16-2013, 04:58 PM
I really enjoyed this 3rd episode, i didn't care for the amount of reading but that is the nature of STO. I felt again as i was apart of the story, allot of great elements that we dont see in the overall game and i appreciate the Foundry people that put this together used allot of great elements that are not more freely used within the game itself. I found the storyline on the 3rd episode very compelling and allot of depth, i really appreciate the amount of thought that went into it. What i am also finding is what Gene had always given us in stories, a moral and ethical dilemma and iam seeing this in this storyline. The authors of this entire series have really found that which Gene had put into Trek, nothing against Devs but they could learn allot from this episode created by the Foundry authors.

Note: The rock area after escaping the prison, perhaps make it more visible on the ground where you are going, i found at times i became lost.
Captain
# 6
10-16-2013, 07:49 PM
I loved this one. My favorite in the series yet.

I wanted more rage when we found out what was going on on that moon though (trying not to spoil). I mean especially for an emotional species reaction, or a human that was one part of our history. It presses beyond the capacity for rational response to "I'm going to kill, this B8^$-".

It's funny, I took the pit fight but almost missed it because it didn't show up in the mission objectives. I also didn't move my team far enough away. My second engineer may or may not have bombed the brute with a quantum mortar :whistle..........twice.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"