Career Officer
# 1 dan stahl
10-15-2013, 11:36 PM
What happened to dan stahl? I have not seen nothing from him since the removal of ask cryptic. he posted a state of game and a couple of interviews with radio and sites but nothing on the forums. is he still working? is he still in charge of sto?
Captain
# 2
10-15-2013, 11:42 PM
Most recent news about Dan Stahl is August 27 with an interview. Last time he posted on the forums was in May. My guess would be that he is really busy getting Season 8 ready since if he quit or was fired, then there would be some response from Branflakes or another dev.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
10-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by origcaptainquack View Post
is he still working? is he still in charge of sto?
Yes, and yes lol He's very busy, but he is here and doing great

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 4
10-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well I want some kind of proof of life like maybe a picture of him doing EP stuff like telling someone what do do while standing in front of the famous white board full of ideas.
Captain
# 5
10-16-2013, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalani2 View Post
Well I want some kind of proof of life like maybe a picture of him doing EP stuff like telling someone what do do while standing in front of the famous white board full of ideas.
But he needs to hold a current news paper into the camera so we know it's recent!
Captain
# 6
10-16-2013, 12:21 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well dont use the bull whip on him to much lol jk

Quote:
I want proof to like a picture D stahl shoving a few redshirts from an airlock
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/Youracistbastard.jpg
Career Officer
# 7
10-16-2013, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Admit it, you just want to see the white board.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Commander
# 8
10-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
Admit it, you just want to see the white board.
How did you know?
Captain
# 9
10-16-2013, 09:53 AM
Reminds me of the time over on the X-Universe boards when I half-jokingly asked Egosoft to come onto the boards and confirm they weren't dead. This was at about the year 1.5 mark since X Rebirth was initially announced, and we hadn't had any news in several months.

Next thing I know, a dozen or so guys from Egosoft pop in and post, "I'm still alive." Gave us something else to talk about for a few days, at least.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Rihannsu
# 10
10-16-2013, 12:42 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Glad(?) to hear that Stahl is GREAT, now Brandon tell us does your job require hyping the forums to the devs, similar to how you hype sto to the forums.

"wow dan that t-rex on you white board looks amazing. Here are some more fantastic crayons. There are some really enjoyable posts in the forums, can't tell you where and which, but you ll love them. Also we have some new accounts that have posted excellent bug reports day and night *hint* its in the Pv.... section.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013

Last edited by havam; 10-16-2013 at 12:47 AM.