Lt. Commander
i am coming from EverQuest 2 since 2004, i NEEd a new refreshing game, and i figured since i loved ST as a kid i would enjoy this one, i also played another star trek released from atari yrs ago and loved it....i went and got this with my deluxe edition...is this any good???

Multi-Spatial Personal Shield. This advanced personal shield system is based on Borg technology, which constantly regenerates itself and the health of its wearer. Exlusively on Direct2Drive ( im downloading my 8 gig file as i type this, wee, 2 hrs left )
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Well... none of us can tell you for sure as it's a unique item tied to those who ordered that version. Now the trick is that noone will know untill offical launch date.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 09:38 AM
I''m sure as most of the other pre-order stuff is, that this will be useful for about the first 5 levels or so. Possible even up to Lt. Commander 1 (which is level 11). All personal shields recharge at a set rate if no damage is taken within 3 seconds. Some faster than others. The real benefit of the pre-order item sounds like it is the health regen the shields add. However there are a ton of options as far as health regen goes so you wont be at a disadvantage at all without this shield. I wonder if it has a different appearance?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 09:41 AM
woo, good insight, thx