Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
Hey all,

I have a lifetime sub that I ordered quite a while ago, however I've just logged in for the headstart and can't create a borg character?

Anyone else have this problem? Any fixes coming quickly?

Lurchibles
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 10:08 AM
In another thread somebody said that you get it in the Cryptic Store under "Special Unlocks" or something like that. I have to be able to login first to see it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchibles View Post
Hey all,

I have a lifetime sub that I ordered quite a while ago, however I've just logged in for the headstart and can't create a borg character?

Anyone else have this problem? Any fixes coming quickly?

Lurchibles
same here I WANT MY BORG!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
Most of the special things, including the WoK uniforms aren't live yet, and probably won't be until official launch. That way they can prove that we have indeed purchased the game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emitch View Post
Most of the special things, including the WoK uniforms aren't live yet, and probably won't be until official launch. That way they can prove that we have indeed purchased the game.
yes, but folks who bought lifetime subs have already paid for them, and their borg characters are supposed to be available now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 10:12 AM
i think it goes the same with the Preorderbonusses. Problably no Borg before launch.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fou_Lou
i think it goes the same with the Preorderbonusses. Problably no Borg before launch.
No this is the Borg Character, not the Borg Boff. This was supposed to be available at head start, since these codes came from the head start which Cryptic supplied directly. The other items use codes in the retail boxes or can't be released on the street date (for download editions).
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emitch View Post
Liberated Borg characters are the exception to this. Create a throwaway character, log in, and check the C-Store to pick it up (if I'm right, anyway).
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 10:11 AM
I guess being stuck at work for the first couple hours of Head Start isn't such a bad thing. I'll let you boys and girls find all the problems and hopefully get them resolved before I get home
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 10:15 AM
feb 2nd is when you can get all your stuff enjoy the head-start