Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
Welcome to Southern Cross Fleet, Part of the Southern Cross Gamers Guild

The Southern Cross Guild is open to all players of PC MMO and multiplayer games looking to get involved with a fun, friendly and drama free Guild.

We cater primarily to those players in the Oceanic area (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc), and are looking for fun-loving, yet mature inidviduals (doesn't necessarily mean you have to be older). Those from over the equator with odd working and playing hours are however welcome to join us.

We have forums up at www.southerncrossguild.com, and use Vent in game.

We're completely social, completely fun, and totally democratic. All positions of "leadership" within the fleet are directly elected. All monies donated are publicly accounted for.

In STO we're a Federation only fleet, though, we'll be as keen as anyone to enjoy our Klingon Alts, so we'll have an "Alt-Guild" up and running in-game once it's released.

We also have forums set up for Star Wars: The Old Republic, and members interested in playing several other games also.

So stop by our forums, pull up a chair and say Hi!,

Matt
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Great to be a part of this!

Having fun in the game right now. See you all in there!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 02:00 PM
hey guys i was woundering if u have created the fleet in game yet and if not when will u be ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Yep, its created in game, if you let us know your character@handle on our SCF forums we can send you an invite
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Good to see the members are logging on for Head Start!

Welcome all!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Yep, got quite a few members now that the headstarters are coming online, going to get even bigger over the next few days
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Just downloading the Client through D2D.UK again...

Steam can wait till they fix their Big BIG problem... Thank you for deleting my game upon log out Steam and telling me i need to re-download the 10gig again.... "Something" holes....

Thats right, Black holes... because they just sucked all the fun out of my morning.

LOL... But i'll see you all in the game when i get back from work in 3 hours time... Might as well go to this meeting since i cant play the game untill the download is finished.