Lt. Commander
# 1 United Britannian Fleet
01-29-2010, 01:49 PM
The United Britannian Fleet was shortly commissioned as a full military fleet 2400. A year after the peace treaty between the Klingons and the Federation dissolved. By the order of Starfleet and the Federation Command as a alternative style fleet for the galaxy. In which its primary mission of United Britannian Fleet is to provide security through out galaxy and in the Federation space. Looking for new officers!

Here are some important links:

----UBF Website----
----UBF Chat----
----UBF Avatars----
----UBF Divisional Test----

Saved for Tactial Armada.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
This is information from the Commanding Officer of Engineering Division.

A little information about the engineering division. I`m IcemanA84 the CO of engineering division of the United Britannian Fleet (UBF), in the enginneering division you will be providing the Fleet with upgraded kits and equipment using fleet gathered resources and will recieve training on memory alpha by me on who to talk to and where to find them. If fleet resources run low we will also head out in teams to exploration sectors to gather anomolies and keep the bank topped up.

Engineers are an essential tanking support unit of the game providing shield cover, hull repair, phaser turret and quantum mortar fabrication, mines and much more, all while dealing a good array of weopons damage, if this sounds like it suits your game style engineering could be the division for you. Good engineering officers will be called for special fleet operations as requested by General Vasily Pasternak (Commander of Maco`s) for ground operations and by Admiral Nash (Commander of Armada) for space operations, if you show potential or impress the commanders you will be given the oppertunity to join the elite teams and represent the UBF at the highest level.

If you are interested in joining the Engineering Division, please contact the one of these Division leaders.You can contact them by clicking on one of the signatures below or by contacting them in game.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vice Admiral IcemanA84
CO of Engineering Corps
United Britannian Fleet
USS Cumbria NCC 48932

Recruiting members for the UBF!
IcemanA84@IcemanA84

Click here to go to the UBF Website!
Lt. Commander
# 3 Science/Medical Division
01-29-2010, 01:51 PM
This is information from the Commanding Officer of Scienc/Medical Vice Admiral Spaztoid. That has information about the Science Division which includes also includes Medical and Exploration.

The term "Science Division" is almost a misnomer in the context of STO. There's no way to be a geeky non-violent player who does research for hour after hour before writing tedious reports. Put basically, if this were a Fantasy MMO, we would be the Wizards. On the ground, Science characters can not only keep a party healthy and buff, but they possess devastating de-buffs, and direct attack powers which can leave the enemy reeling and vulnerable to their allies and their attacks. In space, Science characters can confuse and harass whole squadrons of enemy ships or cripple the defenses of a single Juggernaut, leaving him wide open to attack. While you won't have and Engineerís endurance, or a Tactical Officer's strength you will always, always be a desired addition to any team, or a dangerous unknown to your enemy when acting on your own.

Under the United Britanian Fleetís policy of TAD (Temporary Assigned Duties) all Science characters are in the Science division, and are from there attached to either MACO ground units, or Armada squadrons. However, there are also in unit activities like Cluster Exploration, Anomaly Retrieval, and Tribble Breeding. As the game expands, there are sure to be more and more interesting features added for the Science class as the new features are rolled out.

If you are interested in joining the Science/ Medical Divison, please contact the one of these Division leaders.You can contact them by clicking on one of the signatures below or by contacting them in game.

Vice Admiral Spaztoid
CO of Science/Medical Division
United Britannian Fleet
USS Cognition NCC 72293 Discovery Class

RECRUITING FOR THE UBF!
Mallik@Spaztoid

Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
This is information from the Commanding Officer of Military Assault Command Operations, MACOs.

The MACOs are the Marines of the UBF, and are commanded by me General Vasily Pasternak. We are the ground strike force of the fleet, and will instil fear into our foes. Also if you happen to catch someone's eye you may get selected to join the elite Easy Co., which is the Special Forces for the MACOs. I hope to be meeting some new recruits as we grow and I do like to make inspections of all the units, sometimes unannounced, so if you join be on your best at all time. We also run a lot like a military unit, so if you would like to join the military but don't want all the downside of being shot or killed then MACOs will give you a taste of military life. Hope to be seeing some of you new Cadets in the MACOs at somepoint, and we are non bias towards in game professions.

If you are interested in joining the MACO's Division, please contact the one of these Division leaders.You can contact them by clicking on one of the signatures below or by contacting them in game.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
General Vasily Pasternak
CO of MACOs
United Britannian Fleet
USS Indomitable NCC 91840 - Prometheus Class

RECRUITING FOR THE UBF!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vasisly Pasternak@Pasternak

Lt. Commander

Who are we and what do we do

We're the builders, thinkers and tinkers of this glorious fleet. We conceptualise, build and (most importantly) maintain fleet operations. The fleet needs new ships, retro-fits, repairs, new warp cores, or just more efficient power regulation See the engineers. Ground forces need mines laid or removed, or defences constructed See the engineers. Is your replicator serving you Klingon bloodwine instead of Tarkalean tea See the engineers!

Along with our fellow operations group friends, the Logistics Division (without whom we wouldn't even have the raw materials to keep everything in working order), we provide a solid backbone for day to day fleet life. Whether is be adjusting a dilithium matrix, building a space station, or providing vital support for the fleet on operations; we're your guys!

So sign up today for the UBF Corps of Engineers!

For further information please PM me!
OR
Visit unitedbritfleet.com

Our other divisions are also recruiting!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 02:02 PM
oh no forum reset! no matter! Diplomatic ranks are open! for info, contact me!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 02:47 PM
hello from the 4th fleet. i was wondering since we have a freindly allience if your members would go to http://hailingfrequency.com/boards/i...ic,2076.0.html and vote for the 4th fleet esp since the UBF isnt involved.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Hey UBF folks,

I'd like to add you to the fleet registry thread located here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=115661

But I'm not quite sure which categories to list you under

Can one of you post there or PM me and let me know, please?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2010, 03:28 PM
im sorry guys, ive been sick the past few days and havent been on. dropping by to say u can expect me back by tomorrow or monday (at latest). thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Looks like my weekend just went from bad to worse... I just got word that my 79 year old grandmother (My fathers mother, who lived back in Macedonia) died a few hrs ago. Rly can't express how I'm feeling in words. This is all following her 9th stroke. I'm SO thankful I went bak home to visit all of my family in Macedonia this past summer. I just wish I was able to spend more time with her... With this news I'm announcing I will be taking a week off to mourn. I will see all of u next weekend in game. Thank you.