Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Is it me or is today's head start EXACTLY like the beta? No new content, or uniforms choices or anything. In fact, it seems worse than the beta. There was no zoom in character creation, the uniform choices seemed sparse, and was real laggy in doing it. I really hope we get a REAL patch come the 2nd to make this game complete. Yeah they added the Spock intro to the game which was nice, but it still feels incomplete. I am also still seeing that bug when yu go to warp, your ship zips out of sight before the warp sound effect is done, then your ship re-appears and SLOWLY warps away.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
Is it me or is today's head start EXACTLY like the beta? No new content, or uniforms choices or anything. In fact, it seems worse than the beta. There was no zoom in character creation, the uniform choices seemed sparse, and was real laggy in doing it. I really hope we get a REAL patch come the 2nd to make this game complete. Yeah they added the Spock intro to the game which was nice, but it still feels incomplete. I am also still seeing that bug when yu go to warp, your ship zips out of sight before the warp sound effect is done, then your ship re-appears and SLOWLY warps away.
Actually I could zoom in during char creation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-29-2010, 02:25 PM
The intro was in open beta in the patch notes "when created new federation character" duhh.... wow..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-29-2010, 02:27 PM
It's just you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Yes, I would agree that the trolls here need to be exterminated. Email cryptic, this isn't what the forums are for.
Shut up and play, or not.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombonni
Email cryptic, this isn't what the forums are for.
Shut up and play, or not.
Yes, they are. They are here so people can not only voice their love but also thier anger as long as it doesn't break the rules.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombonni
or not.
Yep, thats what it is...NOT.

Well, my wife was not at all surprised when she came home and saw me not playing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
I didn't see anything worse, but yes this is exactly like Beta. I don't know why people refuse to admit that beta is essentially the same as launch, but...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksunG View Post
I didn't see anything worse, but yes this is exactly like Beta. I don't know why people refuse to admit that beta is essentially the same as launch, but...
It may well be similar to a beta for a few weeks, several MMOs ive been in over the past 3 years were worse.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urko View Post
It may well be similar to a beta for a few weeks, several MMOs ive been in over the past 3 years were worse.
I'm sure he has no problem with what you are saying, but what he's opposed to are the people who are pretending that there have been some incredible changes made since Tuesday. i.e. Suffering from the placebo effect and/or wishful thinking.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 AM.