Former PWE Community Team Lead
Episode 4 of StarbaseUGC's Foundry Feature Episode Series, "Purity IV: Of Vision", is now available to play! Read the press release to learn more about it.

Link to the press release.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-22-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
10-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Episode 4 of StarbaseUGC's Foundry Feature Episode Series, "Purity III: Of Vision", is now available to play! Read the press release to learn more about it.

Link to the press release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Episode 4. Purity III: Of Vision.
I don't need to read the article. I already know about it from last week, when it was released.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
10-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiraltrappitt View Post
I don't need to read the article. I already know about it from last week, when it was released.
The typo was corrected right before your post Ep IV is "Of Vision", and last week was Ep III "Of Honor".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 4
10-22-2013, 12:48 PM
I knew I should have typed quicker. BEaten by less then a minute.
Commander
# 5
10-22-2013, 01:59 PM
i am getting a problem with number 4 after you leave the allertown i get a server not responding at 94% loaded
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Again, another great mutli-part episode which i am really enjoying and i have to say yet again the mechanics that have been used and the openness of the world was awesome and well laid out. Other than that, i cant wait for the next one.

Note: One problem, very small when you beam to the planet city, i noticed that i couldn't see the map in my UI of the map and i had to guess and follow the green arrows.

BranFlakes - Note, Cryptic needs to allow more Episodes like this to be created and featured like this. I realize that it might be unpopular with some but the lengths that this Foundry group went, is hands down AWESOME.