Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
It is just insane the rate you can level in there compared to anywhere.

Best EXP, best chance for items, fastest all around. Just kill someone and afk back at the base and you are guarenteed 50+ skill points with a crap load of extras with a very fast turn around since you afk at a base no resistance for other team to win. Done.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-29-2010, 04:00 PM
huh no way dont agree
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-29-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm sorry, I can't make sense of your post... what is it saying? You don't like pvp? There's a problem with pvp?... frankly, the lack of any discernible sentence structure really does not help convey your point.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-29-2010, 04:02 PM
I think he ment were getting to much exp from PVP and afkers getting exp to
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umdiddly View Post
I'm sorry, I can't make sense of your post... what is it saying? You don't like pvp? There's a problem with pvp?... frankly, the lack of any discernible sentence structure really does not help convey your point.
Sorry did not make it troll proof for you.

The post above has it right. If you could not decern this from two words alone you should take your uptight attitude somewhere else and just hit ignore for things you disagree with. From what I can understand you cannot be that stupid not to understand.

But anyways almost rank 11 PvP afking.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Yea ***** about something then go do it your self..hmmm not ****ish at all
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz View Post
Yea ***** about something then go do it your self..hmmm not ****ish at all
you made my point (both of em)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-29-2010, 04:56 PM
No, no, and no again. What's it matter if pvpers level fast? We beat the pvers to the level cap? Oh heavens no how horrible. We'll complain about level cap content....ummm we pvp. They already nerfed effective ground pvp xp gain to crap.

An entire faction is nothing but pvp, it needs good incentive to play it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-30-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aior
Sorry did not make it troll proof for you.

The post above has it right. If you could not decern this from two words alone you should take your uptight attitude somewhere else and just hit ignore for things you disagree with. From what I can understand you cannot be that stupid not to understand.

But anyways almost rank 11 PvP afking.
hf going afk, don't kill anything, don't get anything, this ain't AV ^^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-30-2010, 03:13 AM
[QUOTE

But anyways almost rank 11 PvP afking.[/quote]

Wow Glad you are not on my team so far in pvp

Why join Pvp if you are just going too afk are you really that lazy?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 PM.