Lt. Commander
I've been flying all over Qo'nos space looking for the traffic control station...the only thing I can find in orbit is a fairly large structure south of Qo'nos but when I pass by it the pop-up box asks me if I want to beam to the shipyard...is this broken ro should I be looking for something else?
There is about as much water on Earth now as there was three billion years ago. But while the amount of water has remained static, the amount of tequila and Triple Sec available for the making of Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-26-2013, 12:23 PM
P.S. I've also found several other orbiting structure that look like some kind of satellite, however, upon approaching each one there are no pop-up messages regarding romulan warp signatures...what am I missing?
There is about as much water on Earth now as there was three billion years ago. But while the amount of water has remained static, the amount of tequila and Triple Sec available for the making of Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Lieutenant
# 3
10-26-2013, 12:29 PM
If there is no green circle and an arrow on your map pointing you in the direction of your objective, then yes it's broken. If I remember correctly, the place you're looking for is pretty far out past the asteroid field. If there is no marker showing you where to go, restart the mission.
Captain
# 4
10-28-2013, 03:36 AM
been along time since I did it as well . but hit the scan button on the left side of mini map, it should direct you to your next objective . or open map and zoom in and look for the green circle.... but I think it is out past the orbital ship yard/station. and worse case abort mission and then restart it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-29-2013, 12:15 AM
I have the circle on my map and I'm in it...I know the spot offering to take you to the next step (warping) is in the middle of the circle but I still can't find it...can't scan as all that does is point you back to the anomaly leading to the captain's table...any suggestions, as I'm right on top of the spot but can't find the exact area it's in, altitude-wise? There must be something to lock on to or it's a pretty silly thing to have a spot you need to hit out in the middle of nowhere...
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
10-29-2013, 05:22 AM
It works fine for me nowdays, but I remember having similar issues some year ago.

Try this - when you beam up in your ship just remain static and don't move. It used to work for me back then. I was trying to set up my abilities tray before I fly to the satelite and in the meantime my first officer probably got bored and poped up telling me that they've located the warp traces or whatever of the Romulan ship and offered me to go to the next objective. Might work for you too.
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!