Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Is it possible to transfer items, merits, and/or officers between players?

What about between characters on our own account?

If so, how, because I cannot for the life of me figure it out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Items, yes. Officers... I think so... not sure... can't get in game and check. Merits, no. Energy Credits, yes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 10:33 PM
At this time I don't think that's possible.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Items, yes. Officers... I think so... not sure... can't get in game and check. Merits, no. Energy Credits, yes.
How??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaev
At this time I don't think that's possible.
Which??
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 10:39 PM
use the fleet bank, attach it to mail, trade menu (must be next to the person)
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 10:41 PM
Don't know how to transfer items other then the through your fleet bank if your in a fleet., i haven't found the in game mailing system yet. As for transferring Bridge officers I know at some point you will be able to sell them back if they are BOE to the BO sales people on the various starbases. Maybe if that is activated you can drag them in your inventory or fleet bank.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Alright, so I can mail items from one character to another. What about bridge officers who have not been assigned? Can those be mailed or transfered between my characters somehow?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSTAFF
Alright, so I can mail items from one character to another. What about bridge officers who have not been assigned? Can those be mailed or transfered between my characters somehow?
just put them in a little briefcase, i bet they will love you! :p

cause BO's are no "Items", the only chance is to trade them via exchange to your second character.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 10:39 PM
yoiu can trade all your pack items which are not bound to any other player. You can't trade merits. You can mail anything from a character, bound or not to your account @yourname in the in game mail and it becomes available for any of your characters checking the mailbox.

Bridge officers can be sold and fools already are putting starting BO's worth 100ec on the echange and asking 1000sc upwards.

I sold abot 10 items on the Exch today and made a few credits. I sell for about 85% of value and will continue to do so. Better have the cash than have stufff unsold for being greedy.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 08:31 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need 2 accounts to transfer CREDITS, correct. You can mail items to yourself, but I can't find a way to mail or store credits.

So since I am waiting for my Joined Trill character next week and farming some stuff on my current character, the only way to trade credits from my current character to my Joined Trill next week is to do it through a 3rd party? Correct?