Lieutenant
# 1 I'm so sick of clicking
10-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Can we please have a quality-of-life change to make adding doffs to fleet projects easier? Just to fill out the doffs for ONE project I have to spam-click hundreds of times to buy the doffs, spam-click hundreds of times to open them, and then spam-click and scroll hundreds of times to add them one by one to the project!
Captain
# 2
10-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthian1701 View Post
Can we please have a quality-of-life change to make adding doffs to fleet projects easier? Just to fill out the doffs for ONE project I have to spam-click hundreds of times to buy the doffs, spam-click hundreds of times to open them, and then spam-click and scroll hundreds of times to add them one by one to the project!
"Bacon, eggs, with spam, click, and spam."
Career Officer
# 3
10-29-2013, 03:56 PM
+1 Bagazillion

Make it like the Particle Samples. We donate more doffs than samples anyway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Career Officer
# 4
10-29-2013, 03:57 PM
On a related note, I would take a sip of my beverage during loading screens. I've gotten so used to it, that it's jarring when I don't have a beverage at that time!

Quote:
Just to fill out the doffs for ONE project I have to spam-click hundreds of times to buy the doffs, spam-click hundreds of times to open them, and then spam-click and scroll hundreds of times to add them one by one to the project!
You could always let some other fleet members earn credits by contributing instead of you taking all the space!!!!

I'd like there to be a pool of resources/doffs that I've set aside (and they get out of my inventory/doff roster) that automatically get used when a new project comes up. And the project will fill from members pools in an even way when able. There are a few, lets say, "overachievers" that must just sit around waiting for a project to start so they can carpet bomb the needed items. A few members made 3M+ credits in one month while everyone else were only able to eek out a few thousand.

Last edited by dracounguis; 10-29-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-30-2013, 10:03 PM
OOh, heres an idea. The boxes fleet doffs come in, make the boxes themselves applicable to the project input too. Then you can work the slider in an everything. Obviously you'd just need to have enough of the specific profession doff box in inventory. The 500FC ones wouldn't work as they could be any profession.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Lieutenant
# 6
10-31-2013, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
OOh, heres an idea. The boxes fleet doffs come in, make the boxes themselves applicable to the project input too. Then you can work the slider in an everything. Obviously you'd just need to have enough of the specific profession doff box in inventory. The 500FC ones wouldn't work as they could be any profession.
This is a great idea and I hope Cryptic sees it!

My fleet is pretty small, so we can't rely on hundreds of people to do a few clicks each - each of us must click hundreds and hundreds of times just to add doffs!
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-31-2013, 05:31 AM
Hey for some people it's their only physical activity for the day...
For their health's sake, don't !
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-31-2013, 06:29 AM
My doctor says that if I live in the USA, I could sue Cryptic for RSI!
"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. For every doff box bought, I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames. For every single doff box opened, I stab at thee from hell's heart. For every single doff contributed, I spit my last breath at thee..." Khan Playing STO
Commander
# 9
11-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
where you buy that doffs and for what price ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
11-06-2013, 09:57 AM
+1 for sure. It is so annoying to have to click like 400+ time to fill one project.