Commander
So I aquired all of the armor and did the unlock project. I can change the color of many parts of it, although options for some of it are limited to black/grey/white, however I can't find any way to change the helmets color. I can end up with no help but I can't find an option to change its color anywhere. I set the amor to mostly red (as much as I could) and could not find anything for the helmet. It would also be nice to be able to change the color of the glass in the helm.

Got my red Power Ranger armor on but am stuck with a grey helmet. =/

Wow.. Typoed the title of the thread and did not notice till I hit post.

:facepalm:
Career Officer
# 2
10-30-2013, 03:33 PM
I haven't unlocked it myself, but it's definitely possible, as I've seen screenshots with different visor colours. Have you looked under the head options, rather than uniform?
Career Officer
# 3
10-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuruyo View Post
So I aquired all of the armor and did the unlock project. I can change the color of many parts of it, although options for some of it are limited to black/grey/white, however I can't find any way to change the helmets color.
I had no problem to customize the helmet including the visor colors. Navigate to the advanced head page and the first top most options should be:

Category: Helmet - Voth Armor
Head Covering: Voth Elite [4 color boxes]
Visor: Visor 2 [1 color box]
___
Tami, Leader of -FS-
Commander
# 4
12-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiiy View Post
I had no problem to customize the helmet including the visor colors. Navigate to the advanced head page and the first top most options should be:

Category: Helmet - Voth Armor
Head Covering: Voth Elite [4 color boxes]
Visor: Visor 2 [1 color box]

if only it worked that way for me (it doesn't).
Ensign
# 5
12-20-2013, 06:39 AM
I have the same issue. Even though it shows Voth Armor in the upper right corner, all of the options are still the normal head options - Head type, Skin type - no Helmet, no Visor options.

ARGH!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-21-2013, 09:37 AM
same here....id like to switch colours and visor, doesnt work, and maybe id like to deactivate the helmet but wear the rest, also doesnt work, i have to wear all or nothing, like everything this is not working correctly !