Lt. Commander
# 1 Disconnect Everytime i load?
01-30-2010, 05:35 AM
Everytime i hit a load screen, from warping to a sector, or beaming down etc, i get disconnected from the server, and sometimes cant get straight back in? anyone else having such issues? loving the game so far, just wish i hadnt seen the login screen so much!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:40 AM
Can login as far as character select, then when trying to load into the game - I get an immediate Disconnected from Server message at the top of the screen.

Then get dumped out to the login screen.

On top of the whole Steam issue with having to download the entire game again, and now having managed approx 8mins in game (not including character creation which was done in a matter of minutes for me) I'm having serious concerns that this just isn't going to work out.

What happens when the retail crowd add to the load on Tuesday???? It won't get better, that much I am sure of!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doorb View Post
Everytime i hit a load screen, from warping to a sector, or beaming down etc, i get disconnected from the server, and sometimes cant get straight back in? anyone else having such issues? loving the game so far, just wish i hadnt seen the login screen so much!
yea I had exactly same problems until now - now i cant get in at all, says disconnected from game server.