Lt. Commander
Hi,

I have been able to login to STO and play successfully for a few hours, but about 20mins ago (6.50pm GMT) I got "Server Not Responding" and it got stuck on a loading screen for about 5mins with no progress bar. I quit STO and since I've tried to log back in, it logs in but gets stuck at "Retrieving Characters".

How can I sort this?

I used to have the EU Proxy set, but then have since read the thread about if you couldn't log in or got Disconnected from the Account server (which I did get quite a bit) to switch to No Proxy, which I have done.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Same Here.

I had just joined a fleet action mission to defend the Star Base and just as the mission countdown ended and the mission was beginning I crashed.

I had to end process to close the game as it was frozen.

Logged back in and it went through a long file check.

Load screen came up, but now I am getting stuck in the retrieving charactors screen before it gives me the menue to select my charactor.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm stuck there now, went to beam down to Star Base 24 and the game crashed and now I can't get back in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Still a problem, at least for me. Continuously stuck at Retrieving Characters
Lt. Commander
# 5 stuck
01-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Me to I've posted several tickets with cryptic thru beta and pre start and hardly ever get a reply if this isn't fixed and I just wasted two months worth of fees I'm not coming back.