Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=53

Tactical Consoles

-Improved the damage type (Disruptor, Phaser, Chroniton, etc.) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 25.5% to 31.9%.

-Improved the weapon type (Torpedo, Beam, Cannon and Mines) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 22.3% to 27.9%

Well that's a little bit more nasty and every little helps in high level competitive PVP

EDIT - Wont let me change title to fleet not dyson lol
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html

Last edited by verlaine11; 11-05-2013 at 05:59 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
11-05-2013, 06:00 PM
On the downside, more power creep. On the upside, equalizes things somewhat between those who can currently afford very rare MKXII consoles and those who can't.
Behold, The Jorf Guide
Career Officer
# 3
11-05-2013, 06:04 PM
It's a nice kick in the pants to anyone that bought mk xii tac consoles recently...
Captain
# 4
11-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintsat View Post
It's a nice kick in the pants to anyone that bought mk xii tac consoles recently...
Anybody that ever bought them, without having more EC than they knew what to do with, should have already kicked themselves in the pants for buying them...
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Captain
# 5
11-05-2013, 06:42 PM
I do alright with mk xi rare consoles. It's usually not about the gear. But I'll get those consoles if they come with crit boosts.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Captain
# 6
11-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Welp, expect console crafting to crash.
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Captain
# 7
11-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Anybody that ever bought them, without having more EC than they knew what to do with, should have already kicked themselves in the pants for buying them...
like me for example....
John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Awight now I actually want these.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Captain
# 9
11-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
anybody that ever bought anything in this game should already kicked themselves in the pants by now .
In normal games if you for example have X item which is the best of its kind and after an update the next best item is Y they allow you to upgrade your X to Y.In this game you have to throw away your stuffs and buy new ones .

Mk XII tac consoles were always way too expensive compared to mk XI and they were more a "show off" item .Now I guess they want people to dump them to vendors for few ecs and grind again....even thou some people already grinded to get the best item in game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
it was pretty obvious that a holding that would have tac consoles was an eventuality back when the embassy was launched. given that fact, yall should have known better then to spend outrageous ec buying mkXII purples.
so "the best" items in a game should never be bought because some future update will make them useless?

Last edited by captainedna; 11-06-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Career Officer
# 10
11-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Power creep ALL THE WAY

but seriously it would make alot of console fabricators very unhappy, but it forces people now to buy keys to sell for EC, this would increase the prices of keys very shortly, better buy them now before they go up
Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
- Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)