Lt. Commander
# 1 Sword of Kahless
01-30-2010, 12:21 PM
WE ARE KLINGONS!!

And we want YOU to join the ranks of honorable warriors found at |SoK|. Not looking for the same old Federation role players who ALWAYS play the part of Starfleet's finest? Tired of Humans, Vulcans, and those other puny races that will not embrace honor and fight glorious battles for their empire? Are you looking for a laid back group of friends that game nightly within a Klingon house system with Star Trek enthusiasts who love trivia, semi-competitive gaming opportunities, and forging lifelong friendships?

Then my Empire welcomes you with open arms.

I am Emperor Kahless, and I preside over the best group of gaming friends and Klingon enthusiasts in the Trek gaming world. We are veteran gamers who have played many titles and have a special love for those Trek games we all played for years. We are also currently active in Guild Wars, Call of Duty 4, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, and play weekly on Team Warfare League's 4v4 Hardcore HQ ladder in CoD4. We also maintain an active relationship with The Defenders of the North [EYE] in an active & full GW alliance which enhances our game experience.

Some other facts about |SoK|

* Loose structure modeled after the canon Klingon Empire (Emperor, High Council, Noble Houses)
* Ages 16+ welcome, but 18+ preferred
* PvP focused group with nightly engagements
*East and West Coast gamers...all time zones welcome.
* Veteran gamers who welcome all skill levels

If you're hungry for battle, look no further than Sword of Kahless. We are actively recruiting NOW so sign up on our website TODAY and become worthy of story and song!!

www.swordofkahless.com

TeamSpeak 3: ts1.swordofkahless.com:9987
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 10:56 PM
For Kahless!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:58 PM
We welcome Dekkard, kadaj, Khral, and Khrul to the ranks of Sword of Kahless. While you're waiting in those queues, come check us out!

www.swordofkahless.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Great guys, active and got Teamspeak server. normally always someone up for pvp. I know I am.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 11:53 AM
We welcome Daveezee to the ranks of Sword of Kahless.

If you have recently applied to the clan, make sure you have registered on our forums and let your presence be known to us!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Sword of Kahless welcomes (back) to the ranks of warriors, Sienar. A long time friend of mine and fellow gamer.

We are veteran gamers who have played many titles and have a special love for those Trek games we all played for years. Although our primary focus is Star Trek Online, we are also enjoying Guild Wars, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Rise of Nations, and other games as we find them. You never know who is playing what here!

Some other facts about the Empire:
Loose structure modeled after the canon Klingon Empire (Emperor, High Council, Noble Houses)
Ages 18+ welcome with those 16+ able to join on a conditional basis
Internal tournaments, House level activities, and general mayhem ensues each week
Veteran gamers who welcome all skill levels, regardless of your gaming history or interest level

If you're hungry for battle, look no further than Sword of Kahless. We are actively recruiting NOW so sign up on our website TODAY and become worthy of story and song!!