Lt. Commander
# 1 Security people
01-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Whenever I go down on a planet, my BO's are dressed in their nice white uniforms with specialty colors, my Security people look like they are dressed in red leather....

Please let us change our Security uniforms or at least make the Security look like the Tactical Officer.

Another way may be to create a "Ship Uniform", everyone wears the same uniform except the customizable BO's. This way my crew stands out and looks the same. :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:46 PM
I love the idea of a "Ship uniform"

I also love the idea of having different uniform choices: standard, dress, civilian...

I would be cool to have your entire party beam down in dress uniforms for diplomatic missions, or civilian clothing for covert ones, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSTAFF

I also love the idea of having different uniform choices: standard, dress, civilian...

I would be cool to have your entire party beam down in dress uniforms for diplomatic missions, or civilian clothing for covert ones, etc.
"Computer, early 22nd century clothing"
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:50 PM
once you have 4 BOff's you wont be running with security teams anyway
is there another instance where you would see non Boff crew?

edit: also, yes, id love to have other clothing options.. i dont beam down to risa to sweat in my uniform! lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSTAFF

I love the idea of Dress Uniforms and Civilian Clothing.

Another nice thing is if we can have a weapon stow automatically when we are in Starbase. It really annoys me that my Gun (I have a Sniper Phaser) is sticking out and I am looking very anti-social. I mean how would you feel if you met a guy in the Club 47 with his gun sticking out?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 01:47 PM
This

I was going to take a picture of my bridge with my crew but the regular crew just don't fit in whatsoever. Here's hoping!