Lt. Commander
# 1 Shipwide uniform option
01-30-2010, 02:18 PM
I would like to see the option to create a default uniform that all your crew would wear.

So when you go to your bridge all your crew would be in the same uniform and your unnamed background crew would be in line with your named BO's.

It would also save the trouble of trying to match new BO uniforms to existing for those of us that want there crew all in the same uniform style.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:22 PM
I agree. unnamed BO's anoy me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:28 AM
have you noticed that the default NPC uniform isn't even the default for the Player in character creation? My pet peeve is that you can immediatly tell who's a PC and who's an NPC, because no one uses the NPC style uniform. I think that the NPC's should have semi randomized uniforms, from all the available styles and color patterns, not just the basic NPC style, or at least they should wear the default player uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Agreed: Vote +1 for shipwide uniforms

We'd have to create a template for each discipline though. You can't have your science officers running around in red.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 10:37 AM
I would be nice to set thier uniforms, especially if it covered those nameless 'red shirts' you get in a solo party.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 12:53 PM
I absolutely agree that you should be able to create a template, save it, and apply it with a single click to any character. In fact, an exact duplicate of the captain's uniform should be the default for all new BOs. No clicking.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Majorly /signed. A default uniform option that is used by bridge NPCs and is automatically applied to newly aquired BOs would be greatly welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I completely agree. We should be able to define a "Ship's uniform".. and have a special colour we can specify, where the standardized department colours will appear.

I'd also really like to see some way to make the "generic uniform" that you see people at Starbase 01 wearing. The default colours for that particular set of pants and uniform top don't even match the ones the NPC's are wearing... so there's a lot of guesswork to try and make your main character match the npc's. And there's so many variations on black and grey.. it's hard to know which colours the NPC's are using.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOWrefugee
I absolutely agree that you should be able to create a template, save it, and apply it with a single click to any character. In fact, an exact duplicate of the captain's uniform should be the default for all new BOs. No clicking.
Would surely be simple to add into the game and would make a lot of sense.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 03:18 AM
Yes please!
I would love to create a Ship Uniform Template, so that as soon as I get a new BO, I can apply the template for instant uniform dressing.