Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 STO Mirror Universe
01-30-2010, 02:34 PM
I wonder what happens in Mirror Universe every time the surver crashes? Does the surver go online for the Mirror Universe when it goes down in our universe? If that's what happens, the Mirror Universe dosn't get alot of time to play on STO.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:41 PM
In the Mirror Universe we find ourselves not with Starfleet, but part of a group called "the Alliance" fighting for our lives against something called "the Horde"...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Perhaps people make positive posts on the forum over there?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Actually, the uptimes and downtimes would be the same. STO would be different game instead. It would have a lot of exploration and players would be complaining about the lack of combat and conquests.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
Actually, the uptimes and downtimes would be the same. STO would be different game instead. It would have a lot of exploration and players would be complaining about the lack of combat and conquests.
!!!


...

... ...

<3
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-30-2010, 02:50 PM
In the Mirror Universe, Hitler has banned MMORPG's. In favour of galactic conquest on a real scale. >.>
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltronus
In the Mirror Universe, Hitler has banned MMORPG's. In favour of galactic conquest on a real scale. >.>
hitler is bad mmmkay


that said.


imagine what we could do if everyone whose glued to an mmo was to go out and volunteer just for 1 day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
The STO mirror universe runs on something called vBulleting. You can do PVP, RP, casual chat, the only difference is that you have to F5 to read the answers. Pretty much like a forum now that you mention it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amra_the_lion View Post
In the Mirror Universe we find ourselves not with Starfleet, but part of a group called "the Alliance" fighting for our lives against something called "the Horde"...
I didn't think of that. Only watched that episode of the origional series one or two times. I was just thinking of that because I got the Alternet Universe collection of ST episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
Actually, the uptimes and downtimes would be the same. STO would be different game instead. It would have a lot of exploration and players would be complaining about the lack of combat and conquests.
LOL!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:54 AM.