Lt. Commander
# 1 connie
01-30-2010, 04:06 PM
anyone know how i claim my connie class, ive been to the cryptic shop but it just gives me a runabout (what the hell does that do)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 04:08 PM
You can't get it until after Feb 2nd when you enter your retail key into your account. Please search the forums.

If you mean the Connie refit, then after you hit lvl 11 choose cruiser as your ship type.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 04:09 PM
i thought i would get it for the head start never mind (boohoo)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 04:12 PM
you get it when you enter your retail code, feb 2nd has nothing to do with the ship other than being the date MOST people are given their code... i already have both my code and my ship.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 04:15 PM
someone owes me a connie lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Then you seem to have broken the street date.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowsticknation
you get it when you enter your retail code, feb 2nd has nothing to do with the ship other than being the date MOST people are given their code... i already have both my code and my ship.
Glowsticknation is correct. The pre-order items are already in-game, and can already be accessed if you have your retail code. But when you get your retail code...depends on the store.

Some stores are freaking awesome and have been e-mailing people their retail codes early. Glowsticknation was wise enough to choose an awesome store. So he has an awesome ship.

Note that the retailers which are doing this...are apparently mailing the retail codes independent of the actual game box. The customers get ther retail code early, then the rest of the box on launch date.

Most stores are not awesome. Therefore they are only sending out retail codes (with game boxes) from Feb 2nd onwards...which is the normal shipping date.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acyl View Post
Glowsticknation is correct. The pre-order items are already in-game, and can already be accessed if you have your retail code. But when you get your retail code...depends on the store.

Some stores are freaking awesome and have been e-mailing people their retail codes early. Glowsticknation was wise enough to choose an awesome store. So he has an awesome ship.

Note that the retailers which are doing this...are apparently mailing the retail codes independent of the actual game box. The customers get ther retail code early, then the rest of the box on launch date.

Most stores are not awesome. Therefore they are only sending out retail codes (with game boxes) from Feb 2nd onwards...which is the normal shipping date.
Huh, I didn't realize anyone would do that.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUE_The6BillionKgMan
Huh, I didn't realize anyone would do that.
It seems the only folks doing it are a few of the European retailers.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 04:24 PM
yeah, the stores got the games in on like thursday... i was worried that they would QQ, but i was playing MW2 on 360 when microsoft was raising their fists in anger, but i never got touched...