Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Management
01-30-2010, 08:45 PM
As the Leader of a Fleet, there is a dire need for a proper permissions system to be put in place. Currently every rank below Leader (Rank 7) have the exact same permissions except for Rank 1 which losses the Set Permissions right. This issue has been raised before without a response. So I am asking once again for Fleet permissions to be 'fixed' or properly developed.

On another note: Please remove the Withdrawal Limit calculation from items. As it stands if I want to give someone access to Rank I items, they can also remove 2500 Fleet Energy credits. This is not a viable Fleet Bank permissions system.

Lastly, 1.233 mil Energy Credits for the 2nd Fleet Bank tab? Please review this figure and come up with a viable financial alternative for small to mid-sized Fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaeKaula View Post
As the Leader of a Fleet, there is a dire need for a proper permissions system to be put in place. Currently every rank below Leader (Rank 7) have the exact same permissions except for Rank 1 which losses the Set Permissions right. This issue has been raised before without a response. So I am asking once again for Fleet permissions to be 'fixed' or properly developed.

On another note: Please remove the Withdrawal Limit calculation from items. As it stands if I want to give someone access to Rank I items, they can also remove 2500 Fleet Energy credits. This is not a viable Fleet Bank permissions system.

Lastly, 1.233 mil Energy Credits for the 2nd Fleet Bank tab? Please review this figure and come up with a viable financial alternative for small to mid-sized Fleets.
AMEN!!!

Fleet Management has really gone unchecked!!

The entire interface is just Jacked up...

HaeKaula, this should work :Click on rank 1 set the permissions and than click Rank 2 and go than go to like the roaster tab, go back to Settings; Set RAnk 2 permissions and than click RAnk 3 .... and repeat

Fleet Bank --- is totally MESSED up!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:32 PM
This HAS to be a bug. But either way, I'd like to add my voice to this post in hopes that the problem gets addressed.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:37 PM
+1. This is a major pain in the ass. Please fix this ASAP.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 05:16 AM
+1 to fixing it and sorting out the stupidly high prices of fleet bank tabs.

lets see if they are listening to us.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 05:31 AM
Each rank does have their own permissions. it's a simple display bug thats all.

Go to whichever rank you want and click information, then click settings. Youll see them. Change them to whatever you want. DO the same for each rank.

Again, it's a simple display bug . Thats all.
Closed Thread