Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Come on guys, if its this bad in headstart, what in the world are you going to do when 10 times as many peopel pile into these servers on 2/2?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Daddy? Dad-oooo?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:47 PM
WoW launch was horrid in comparison. By OP's point, WoW should have died within 24 hours of the servers turning on.

Hyperbole much, there, OP?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
WoW launch was horrid in comparison. By OP's point, WoW should have died within 24 hours of the servers turning on.

Hyperbole much, there, OP?
As much as I hate WoW, I'm sick of seeing people post this "excuse" on the forum. WoW had and still has an unprecedented amount of players. I assure you Cryptic has a ton less amount of players to deal with.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Dad it's Jim again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Seems everyone that makes a typo on the internet is dyslexic and we should feel bad for making fun of them...

I'm so ashamed of myself I wish I were dad...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluECliQ View Post
As much as I hate WoW, I'm sick of seeing people post this "excuse" on the forum. WoW had and still has an unprecedented amount of players. I assure you Cryptic has a ton less amount of players to deal with.
Ummm. Yeah. But, hey, dude....?
WOW HAS MILLIONS OF PLAYERS AND THIS GAME HASN'T EVEN LAUNCHED YET.

Give Cryptic a ****ing break.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:57 PM
Seriously, it's like you guys have never been with an MMO at launch before. -.-
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantouflard
Ummm. Yeah. But, hey, dude....?
WOW HAS MILLIONS OF PLAYERS AND THIS GAME HASN'T EVEN LAUNCHED YET.

Give Cryptic a ****ing break.
I haven't said a thing about the downtime and Cryptic. All I'm pointing out is he's making a bad comparison to World of ********. He's pointing out that WoW had a terrible launch, but remains to be a successful game. And all I said was Blizzard had to deal with probably somewhere around 10-20 times more players five or six years ago. That's a huge difference, so you can't compare this launch with a small amount of players in 2010 to that launch with a number of million 6 years ago.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-30-2010, 11:50 PM
There are still some bugs in the game. Surely you can understand bugs? Your spelling is still buggy and you've had your entire life to learn how to spell "Dead", yet it somehow eludes you.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:31 PM.