Lt. Commander
# 1 Stop effin with us plz?
01-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Ok screw the head start take the crap down and WORK and FIX the stuff. Turn on those invisible servers. w/e

JUST STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD

logging on to do a space battle only for no reward isnt fun

after that i go to kaugh mauh or w.e

i diffuse one spatial charge only to get booted out. same stuff from earlier.

just take it down for the darn day and fix it

i can wait a day but baiting me is quite mean.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:12 PM
You're acting like they're doing it on purpose. There are many different things at work here that could be causing issues, and Cryptic is doing its best at taking care of business. Calm down a little, go watch one of the ST series or play another video game while you wait.

Believe me, I'm there with you in wanting to be able to play. Waited 10 minutes just to load into a system earlier, but I just got up, helped make dinner, did some other things and by the time I came back it was good to go.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:15 PM
oh no perhaps i sound that way but i realise that they arent doing it on purpose and well i am on vent listening to people talk. im just saying take the crap down and for 8 hr if u have to dont rush it

come feb 2nd is when im gonna really be ****ed
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Switch to decaf. That's all that needs to be said.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:17 PM
If they knew about all of the bugs and the various things that make the game crash, I assure you, they would take the game down for 8 hours. But until we cause it to crash, they can't fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
oh no perhaps i sound that way but i realise that they arent doing it on purpose and well i am on vent listening to people talk. im just saying take the crap down and for 8 hr if u have to dont rush it

come feb 2nd is when im gonna really be ****ed
Even when it comes Feb 2nd, and we'll have officially started paying for subs, I wouldn't get too upset over it. Having been there when WoW first came out, I can tell you they still had plenty of issues as well. There should be an amount of time that we would consider it reasonable to be able to play 99% of the time with no problems, but I don't think that time frame is within the next month. But this is just an opinion of my own based on previous experiences.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
lol there are plenty of us who feel the same mate just need to find something to do while the server is down
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:19 PM
Take it easy now. Look you have to understand something. Your sacrifices now will hopefully make for a much better game later. In other words, you are a live guinea pig. They need significant numbers of people doing the things that a large group of people will do, especially exploiters, to weed out the bugs. Suck it up or come back in a year.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 11:23 PM
What do you expect it is a new game. It is going to take a few kinks before everything will be perfect. Quit whining and go find something to do with your life besides STO.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 11:27 PM
I gotta say - i love all the people telling us to stop complaining. I GUARENTEE that if there are the same issues at launch, the same players that were telling us to shut up will be on here raving at cryptic. we paid for the headstart - you didnt. you are either jealous, or really, really stuck up guys cmon. why cant we vent our rage on the forums? we paid for it, if we feel the service is inadiquate we are allowed to complain. pretty simple really