Lt. Commander
My friend and I have been going threw the missions we have done several missions with no problem. However we have run to a bug or 2 along the way. We both completed the patrol the Risa Sector warped to sector space and managed to find Sulu and a attempted to turn in the quest.

We turned in the quest received the skill points, merits etc however we did not receive then quest item in our inventory. Ok no biggy we thought we will submit a ticket to get it corrected. So we submitted a ticket and a few hours later we received a canned response stating they needed more. We both scratched our heads wondering what information we where missing because we included the quest name and the item that went missing.

What it basically comes down if your going to ask for more information please included what information in your canned responses or contact the user in game to inquire the missing information. We both have leveled pass the usefulness of the quest at this point. I just wanted to point out a flaw in your customer service model.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:13 PM
dude they can't even make their servers work, I doubt they even remembered to hire GMs.......
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:14 PM
^ I bet they have one GM. His name is Lola. He sleeps a lot. He's also in charge of their network monitoring.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:25 PM
**** was creative. They let you send a ticket and showed how you slowly progressed down the Q - but you had to 'refresh' your ticket every couple of hours or you would drop out of the Q. I kept refreshing a ticket all Saturday long, staying #1 in Q for 8 hours before the Q simply dumped me.
Never a GM showed up, there was just the Q creating the illusion that tickets were being addressed while people dropped out the Q for some reason or other and let the others gain rank.
Clever trick to save the money for a GM.