Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 GameStop preorder fail
01-30-2010, 11:13 PM
I made a thread yesterday about this, but shifting through page after page of threads is fail, there is no search (!) and searching for posts made by you is only allowed by admins (!!)

Anyway, are people still having issues with the GameStop preorder not giving access to head start? Still waiting on a reply from the support team. 24 hours for them must be a lot longer than it is for me! Considering cancelling preorder and buying with someone else. There have been some issues with certain retailers; what is a good one which works?

Wtb simple and easy ways to give my money away.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:15 PM
i cant speak for everyone but im playing hs on a gs preorder key
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:14 PM
First off, look up. There's a button that says "User CP," then one that says "FAQ," then one that says "Search." The one you say isn't there, is that last one.

Secondly, if GameStop isn't giving you your code, you should be yelling at GameStop, not here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
First off, look up. There's a button that says "User CP," then one that says "FAQ," then one that says "Search." The one you say isn't there, is that last one.

Secondly, if GameStop isn't giving you your code, you should be yelling at GameStop, not here.
Thank you for not considering me smart enough to look at my screen. I could SS it for you if you really want, but there is no search button up there.

Secondly, I was not yelling here. I thought my post was very reasonable! Simply asking other people for their advice and help. Since you are not giving any useful advice or help, gtfo.

Ty

Edit: To other people, I pre-ordered a digital copy yesterday, so I didn't get beta access through them. I also don't live in America so I can't visit one of their stores. And I really don't want to have to make an international phone call for something like this D:
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylol View Post
Thank you for not considering me smart enough to look at my screen. I could SS it for you if you really want, but there is no search button up there.

Secondly, I was not yelling here. I thought my post was very reasonable! Simply asking other people for their advice and help. Since you are not giving any useful advice or help, gtfo.

Ty

Edit: To other people, I pre-ordered a digital copy yesterday, so I didn't get beta access through them. I also don't live in America so I can't visit one of their stores. And I really don't want to have to make an international phone call for something like this D:
Well, making that phone call is the only thing that's going to get this situation handled with any chance of expediency.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
Well, making that phone call is the only thing that's going to get this situation handled with any chance of expediency.
Again, not helpful, and unnecessary. Please gtfo : )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:28 PM
To those that are having problems getting the keys: I have similar issues with Amazon so I made a phone call to them. It turns out you only get the key 2 days after you made your order. They said they are following the policy Crypic issued. If you made your order yesterday, expect your code to arrive on Monday.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm a manager at Gamestop, my codes is worker fine and I haven't had any customers come in to complain to me about anything. As for not livining America there are over 2000 Gamestop and EB Games outside America.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-30-2010, 11:30 PM
pre-ordered online from gamestop, besides being late for OB by a day, I have been able to play beta and headstart no problem
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltara View Post
I'm a manager at Gamestop, my codes is worker fine and I haven't had any customers come in to complain to me about anything. As for not livining America there are over 2000 Gamestop and EB Games outside America.
Touché. Didn't realise that EB games = GameStop. I have read threads where people have ordered through EB, and they have exactly the same problem: The game doesn't get to their stores until 02/02. So either way, I doubt going into a store in Australia would be any help. Thanks though!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:18 AM.