Lt. Commander
I have not played Klingon in Headstart yet so I may be ahead of myself here.

In OB when you leveled up a Klingon character all you got was a Klingon sounding voice saying "Qa'Pla"

Thats cool and all but may I suggest, if possible without copyright infringement, getting the voice piece from DS9 of Gowron saying "Honor to you, and your house."

He says it in that badass Gowron voice, and he is handing out awards and medals to people as he says it so it would be an appropriate thing to say. And if it can't be Gowron then have whoever does the Qa'pla voice over say the line.'

What sucks is I can't remember what DS9 episode that was.

EDIT: I said Martok, I meant Gowron. Got my Klingon characters mixed up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Not sure what Michael Gorn (think thst's his name) I know he likes to fly planes. But he woulda made an awesome voice for the Kligons
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus1
Not sure what Michael Gorn (think thst's his name) I know he likes to fly planes. But he woulda made an awesome voice for the Kligons
Michael Dorn hehe. Gorn is a race, not a person. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:59 PM
Actually I think it would be awesome if they used Kor, Koloth or Kang voice overs for it. But Martok would be just as good I suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:01 AM
What I want for the Klingon's is the voice work from star fleet battles. Hearing the Klingon bridge officers declare "They're a burning wreck!!" always made me smile.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:06 AM
Just speaking for myself, I actually rather liked the level up noise for Klingons. Rather understated.

If they're doing more voice recording, the #1 thing I would most want to see is the addition of bridge chatter in combat. I would love to hear "Red alert! Shields up, arm phasers, load all photon torpedo bays." when combat starts, "Hull breach on deck seventeen! Containment fields are holding." and "Casualty reports coming in from all decks!" when my ship takes damage, and "Direct hit! Enemy shields down to forty percent." when I fire.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Tony Todd (Kurn) or John Garman (Martok) has my vote for some quick Klingon voice over work.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:57 PM
It was Gowron who said it, in DS9 "Apocalypse Rising", unless you're thinking of a different line than the one I am.

I dunno, if they used Gowron's voice I would get a mental image of him with his crazy bug eyes, and it would really distract me from what I was doing.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
It was Gowron who said it, in DS9 "Apocalypse Rising", unless you're thinking of a different line than the one I am.

I dunno, if they used Gowron's voice I would get a mental image of him with his crazy bug eyes, and it would really distract me from what I was doing.
Thank you for saying that Episode title. I can go to bed now and sleep
And yeah it was Gowron.