Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valax1983
So i boughts Star trek online from steam and cant even downlod. Then when im finally download the servers are down like 4 hours! So i finally get to play and the game looks terrible like its 1999 or something wtf.

Tutorial was also way to hard i didnt know what to do. I kept killing Borgs for like 5 minutes straight until i died twice before i realized i could run past them all. Then i finally finish and cant find my ship until i press a button that says beam to ship? How was i supposed to know what beam to ship means? And then im stuck outside the earth place like 10 minutes and cant find out what to do cause i dont know how to ask questions in OOC in this game cause theres no OOC! Finally i figure it out and then BAM severs down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point im so mad im considering cancelling my sub so cryptic knows im serius angry and maybe even sue for my money back and time wasted not to mention the anguish ive been through which is also sueable.
Wow! Really? Take some deep breaths fella... or don't... maybe your face will explode.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:16 AM
wow....
Tutorial hard? I am not sure what I missed but I think it was actually too easy...should be skipable..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:17 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forze View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
The sims are way to cool for the OP!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Can't help myself, am I the only one to assume, OP is just trolling or so? NO ONE can be so stupid to have troubles with the tutorial. Good god, stuck outside the earth place 10 minutes, can't find out what to do. Troll 100%
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 06:22 AM
Part of me wants to believe the OP is for real, because someone that stupid would be hilarious to watch in vdeo games... but the post reads too much like a lame attempt at humour.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSanE22
wow....
Tutorial hard? I am not sure what I missed but I think it was actually too easy...should be skipable..

I agree.. it should be skipable...... and made more specific. I agree that it can be confusing for new players. Its hard for some of us to see that because we've done it 4 or 5 times already.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draden View Post
I agree.. it should be skipable...... and made more specific. I agree that it can be confusing for new players. Its hard for some of us to see that because we've done it 4 or 5 times already.
The tutorial isn't hard unless 1) you don't read anything, or 2) you are an absolute idiot. When I went through the tutorial the first time, I had no problems. Two of my friends went through it and had no problems.

The OP seems completely clueless as there is a transporter pad and when you stand on it there is an option to beam to your ship. The text displayed tells you exactly what to do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:17 AM
why buy the game when you are so bad at playing LOL
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:55 AM.