Lt. Commander
Hopefully I can get some of your thoughts on this site in terms of function and design.

Starbase41.com
Currently Broken for Older Versions of IE - Use Firefox - I'll fix it soon.

So, I've actually been having a lot of fun making this, so much in fact that I've kind of bailed on the whole head start thing. Though I did hit level 6

Take a look at the site and tell me what you think. I am really hoping Cryptic is going to give us some kind of text based data dump so I don't have to keep transcribing this crap and can actually make it a lot more robust. Current I have many of the features already implemented, I am just severely lacking in the data. I only have a small subsection that has data and even that data isnt complete because you have to HAVE the ability on your toon to be able to get the 1-9 rank details.

Literally all I need is tabular data to dump into this thing and it would be useful. Sure it has some bugs, but it's a decent start for something to do during down time.

Thanks for your time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:12 AM
PS I recomend a broadband connection Let me know if you have an issues with load times. Haha I totally forgot to check this in anything besides Firefox too! Oh well, it's a work in progress.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:14 AM
Reminds me of an old RP forums I use to post at. Star Base 49

anyway I like the site, good job, adding it to book marks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Nice work that looks very good - i will give it a nose.
*Bookmarked*
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Ty for the bookmark
i am sure i will need it often haha.
10 / 10
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the feedback so far, let me know if you can think of additional things that would be beneficial to have on the site so I can start thinking about how to implement them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 08:33 AM
Site looks great. If you're doing information on the various ships available, one thing I've found many sites lacking in screenshots of those ships. I'd love it if you could add this!