Lt. Commander
# 1 Login Server - Dead Hamster?
01-31-2010, 03:02 AM
Yes, there may be another thread on the same subject.. But I couldn't be bothered to look for it

Ok, I'm getting sick & tired of the random disconnections when loading somewhere new, or trying to leave a system, or warping somehwere.. Hell I get disconnected for picking my nose!

Also, your login system is in dire need of fixing, not only after some random disconnect, I put in my pass to re-login, to be disconnected almost instantly.. again.. and again... and again..

Then when it finally does decide to keep me online, it lets me choose my char.. only to disconnect me.. AGAIN!...

Then I try to re-login.. to be stuck at the 'Connecting to login server' screen for 5mins.. only to.. see if you can guess.... come on.. guess what happems... DISCONNECTED!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:09 AM
Ok, screw it, I'll come back in a week when it's working.. If it's still going by then..
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:50 AM
This is starting to become a real nuisance.
I can log in fine, but as soon as I change zone, I get disconnected and cant log back in.
I was struggling with it after the 3.5 hour "Unexpected downtime" last night, and the problem persists.
I had no problems likt this during beta and nothing prior to last nights downtime.
Now its almost impossible to get in, and when I do get in I'm in long enough to swap zones, and then I get booted again
I want to know why I'm not allowed to play.
Every time I try to log in now, I get "disconnected form Account server" and booted back to the login screen.

The server are more unstable now that it was during beta.