Lt. Commander
# 1 BO - Lieutenant Abilities
01-31-2010, 11:07 AM
Is anyone having an issue that some Lieutenant abilities aren't being given, but just red out saying you cannot use it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:10 AM
ok as you level into your second postion Lt commander you only get 1 Officer that can use his second tier skills,he will need to be promoted and placed in the lt commander slot to use both his skills. As you go up higher more and more officers will open up on second and 3rd etc.. tier skills.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:38 PM
It's still useful to promote all your BOs since they'll have access to more Ground skills.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:16 PM
It really is a very annoying system. I would, at the very least, like to be able to select which of my BO's skills to utilize. For instance if I have a tactical LT BO on a cruiser, I should be able to choose whether I want his 1st or 2nd skill to be the usable one. Fine...I can't use both. But at least let me choose between the two.

I don't really care about ground combat...overall I like space combat though. I would like a better way to handle & select space abilities. I know the arguments for and against...these arguments have been going on for a while...but they could at least make it more customizable. Let me choose which BO abilities I want to use, even if you limit the total number of usable abilities.