Lt. Commander
# 1 factions
01-31-2010, 11:14 AM
When are we suppose to be able to choose a different faction? I was really hoping to play a cardassian or a romulan.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Let them finish the two current factions first, it won't serve anyone if two more factions are added without an appropriate amount of content. Currently only the Federation has any content to speak of, the Klingons are basically just monsterplay.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaric View Post
Let them finish the two current factions first, it won't serve anyone if two more factions are added without an appropriate amount of content. Currently only the Federation has any content to speak of, the Klingons are basically just monsterplay.
Are we able to choose the Klingons, only choice I had at creation was Fed? Total noob I know
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechadius View Post
Are we able to choose the Klingons, only choice I had at creation was Fed? Total noob I know
Yes, Klingons are playable but need to be unlocked by the player. To unlock your Klingon you'll need to have Starfleet char level 6 and/or have done the "Stop the signal" mission from Admiral Quinn.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaric View Post
Yes, Klingons are playable but need to be unlocked by the player. To unlock your Klingon you'll need to have Starfleet char level 6 and/or have done the "Stop the signal" mission from Admiral Quinn.
Thanks a ton. It is nice to have a decent thread thats not a ton of QQ.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 11:21 AM
After launch sometime as an expansion.

And thank you, I was starting to miss these threads, what with all the QQing going on.