Lt. Commander
# 1 I hate all of you...
01-31-2010, 01:17 PM
well not all, but a large proportion of you

I really feel bad that this community is soo full of crybabies. *** had 10x worse on headstart and they didnt complain half as much as you kiddies do. It really is pathetic.

So you didnt get to play for the full 24 hours you planned because of downtime...get more hobbies, please

do you not have friends? Televisions? Movies? Other games? Any activity other then STO forums or STO and if you cant play those right now you have nothing to do?

Or are all of you soo dumb that you actually took the time off work or other activities this weekend for the headstart actually expecting that there would be no problems whatsoever and you wuld get as much time to play as you wanted even considering the problems faced in the first days or weeks of almost EVERY MAJOR MMO LAUNCH IN HISTORY?!?!

For a Star Trek game there sure are alot of people without a clue as to the world around them, maybe instead of STO you should go read a book or walk outside.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:36 PM
You clearly do not realize we are not crybabies, but we are paying customers. It isn't a matter of having other hobbies as you bluntly put it. We are simply a community that paid for a service we are not receiving. Grow up and welcome to the real world, there is something called value for your dollar.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:40 PM
I seem to remember being able to log in to age of conan's head start an awful lot more than this steaming alpha release.