Lt. Commander
If after like a minute of sitting in it and your almost to 0 that it kicks you back to login screen and you go back to the end of the queue....

I dont mind a login queue if it works but sitting at 800 out of 1000 then getting to #148 only to be kicked to login screen for no reason and having to repeat the wait is just plain stupid.

Why is it that headstart has been more laggy crashy and glitching than beta was?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surged
If after like a minute of sitting in it and your almost to 0 that it kicks you back to login screen and you go back to the end of the queue....

I dont mind a login queue if it works but sitting at 800 out of 1000 then getting to #148 only to be kicked to login screen for no reason and having to repeat the wait is just plain stupid.

Why is it that headstart has been more laggy crashy and glitching than beta was?

I love the game and don't want to ***** about it.....but........

1 server and queues allready? Surely gotta open up more servers for launch day and beyond?
Lt. Commander
# 3 well
01-31-2010, 12:34 PM
There is more than one server. Just instead of limiting people to a single shard to play on everyone has access to all of them.

Think of it like WoW (Dont shoot me for mentioning WoW) but where instead of your characters are on one server, you can log into the character and then your put on one of the servers randomly.

but like I said... I have no issues with their being a queue only that if fails 98% of time because your constantly kicked back to log in screen before you get through it and are then put back at the end of the queue.